My son, Paul Gaymon, has started his own law firm, The Gaymon Law Firm, PLLC. He helps people with substantial tax debt and other serious financial problems.

Paul is licensed in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, D.C., but can represent clients throughout the United States before the Internal Revenue Service. His web site is http://www.gaymonlaw.com. Take a look!